Influenza, Malaria, Chikungunya, Zika, Dengue, Ebola, Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles, HIV, Polio, Cholera, Anthrax, Plague, Smallpox and the others; Tiger Mosquitoes and other pest and vectors; CBRN risks, Outbreaks, Epidemics and Pandemics risks are addressed by our two branches of the Health Intelligence Protection Surveillance Agency:
- Bio-risk and bio-threat anticipation, assessment, prevention and mitigation.
- Bio-event or outbreak detection, investigation and control.
- Health surveillance and monitoring.
- Pest and vector surveillance, monitoring and control; WHO International Health Regulation 2005 implementation.
- Medical intelligence and medical counter-disinformation.
- Preventive medicine; Health protection; Mitigation and control of infectious diseases impact.
- Health security and resilience plans; Public health crises management support.
- Prospective study and strategic assessment.
- Medical deployable capability design, development, evaluation and audit.
- Medical support of deployed assets design, development, evaluation and audit.